First Annual CACC Trip to NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY
June 16-18, 2019
WHO: Any CACC member or Invited Guests
WHAT: Trip to NCM Motorsports Park (Track) and National Corvette Museum and GM Bowling Green Assembly Plant (if open for tours and available)
WHEN: DEPART Little Rock, Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 0900 hours RETURN - Your Decision
Sunday, 16 June Drive to Bowling Green, KY - caravan will depart Little Rock at 0900. You are free to join the caravan or travel on your own,
Monday, 17 June, At the Motorsports Park and the National Corvette Museum.
Tuesday, 18 June, your decision - more track, Visit Museum or tour GM Bowling Green Assembly Plant (if we are lucky enough for it to be open for tours) or return on your own or caravan.
WHERE: Drive to Bowling Green via I-40 to Nashville, TN then I-65 to Bowling Green, KY
Overnight in the Hampton Inn in Bowling Green, (there are several motels in the area, I chose the Hampton due to its location and general quality, but you are welcome to stay where you like). Hampton Inn Reservations Tel: 270-842-4100 or Hilton website.
HOW: The activities that you can participate, and costs are as follows:
- Corvette Experience $599 per person (minimum of 4 needed)
- Includes (3) 20-minutes sessions on track alternating with (3) 20-minute instructional classroom sessions driving the tracks C7 Stingray Z51s. Lunch and a VIP tour of the Museum is also included.
- Catered Lunch $10-$15 per person
- Additional lunch for the rest of the group to join those that participated in the Corvette Experience that morning
- Touring Laps $50 per session
- (3) laps around the Grand Full configuration in a lead/follow format driving your own car
- Hot Laps $125 per session
- (2) laps around the Grand Full configuration going true racing speeds as passenger in a Corvette
- Go-Karts $20 per person
If we have a sizeable group, we will temporarily open the Kartplex for your group to race on the go-kart track!
- Visit and take self guided tour of the National Corvette Museum (admission fee required)
- Tour GM Bowling Green Assembly Plant (Plant is currently closed to tours but may be open by June).
It is YOUR responsibility to coordinate directly with the Park and pay for the appropriate fee(s) for the events you choose. Contact to schedule Track events is : Justin Carnes T. 270-777-4509 or email at Justin@motorsportspark.org , secondary contact for General Info is Ms. Taylor Howard at T. 270-777-4554 or email Taylor@motorsportspark.org
Details: No roll-bar or special safety constraints required if you do the "Touring Laps" event in your Corvette Convertible.
Helmets are only required for the Corvette Experience and are provided in the fee.
For additional info please refer to the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park website or their
LAST: Please let me know when you confirm an event. Text or email is fine. I will keep the list to help coordinate with the Track if needed.
email@example.com or T. 501. 681-6492